Clip 'N Climb
Who Can Climb?
We accept climbers ages 3 and above weighing at least 25 pounds and not more than 300 pounds during normal climbing sessions.
Members – $5 for 30 min.
Non-Members – $10 for 30 min.
- Complete digital waiver online option on our site to save time at booking
- We strongly recommend booking online as it is the fastest and most efficient way of making a booking.
- Pre-booking of your Clip ‘N Climb session is highly recommended as our sessions fill up quickly. You can call in on the spur of the moment but there is no guarantee that we will have spaces available.
- For large party reservations or exclusive bookings please email or call us.
- Anyone under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- If one parent or guardian is bringing multiple kids, some of which are not his own, that adult is responsible for that group.
- If you should arrive late you may be asked to wait until after the session has started to have your harness fitted and view safety briefing before entering the climbing arena.
- Only closed toe shoes are allowed. For safety reasons, we cannot allow sandals, flip flops, or rock shoes into the Clip ‘N Climb Arena.
- Loose fitting clothes are recommended.
- Please keep jewelry to a minimum.
- Should you need to cancel your session at Clip ‘N Climb for whatever reason, we will need 48 hours notice minimum to qualify for a refund.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds if less than 48 hours notice is given.
- The reserved time is the only time the participant will be allowed to climb. If the participant arrives late, the climbing time will not be extended.
Book a Clip ‘N Climb Party!
Make events extra special with a Clip ‘N Climb party! Multiple packages are available for groups of up to 30 climbers.
Our Clip ‘N Climb parties include
45 minutes in our party room
1 hour and 15 minutes of instruction and climbing
Clip ‘N Climb pass for a future free session for each guest
Pizzas and drinks