Flexible Work Schedule
Discounted Membership to The REC
Program & Facility Discounts
$16/hour Mon-Fri 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
$14.50/hour evenings and weekends
Seasonal Unskilled Parks Laborer
Description: This is a non-supervisory position engaged in the construction, repair, and operation of various types of equipment for the maintenance of City parks and grounds.
Essential Job Duties:
- Clean restrooms and pick up litter around parks and medians
- Operate mowers, tractors, vehicles, and other small equipment
- Utilize a variety of hand and power tools in parks and grounds landscape maintenance work
- Assist in basic routine maintenance of such equipment
- Water, repair, and fertilize lawns, plant and prune trees and shrubs, rake leaves and clean walks, fields,
courts, and other facilities
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of athletic fields and related facilities
- Assist in maintaining irrigation systems
- Perform general maintenance, construction, and r
Applicants have the option to submit their completed application online using the submission form on this page or in person.
Click below to download the printable application. After downloading, print the application and fill it out. Completed applications can be taken to the front desk at The REC.